LISSIEPHOTO Wedding Contract 2017
Jordan Anderson + Jennifer HiettSeptember 16, 2017
A non-refundable retainer fee of $1000 is due when this agreement is signed, in order to reserve the event date. No services or products can be rendered until balance has been paid in full.
September 16, 2017 1-6pm (5 hours) $1500 package includes: 1 photographer for 5 hours, digital files of edited images, online viewing and ordering gallery, USB hard copy of all images.
1. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between LISSIEPHOTO & representatives and the CLIENT. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. The only way to change or add to this agreement is to do so in writing, with the provision that the document is signed by all relevant parties.
2. RESERVATION: Upon your signature and retainer fee payment, LISSIEPHOTO will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make any other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the retainer fee of $1000 is non-refundable, even if the date is changed or the wedding cancelled for any reason. The nonrefundable retainer fee is to be paid at time of signing the contract. The nonrefundable retainer is applied towards the contracted wedding photography package. THE CLIENT understands and agrees that the entire amount owed for the wedding photography package described in the contract is due at the time of the hold of the reservation.
4. DELIVERY: After each applicable portrait session and the wedding, LISSIEPHOTO will provide THE CLIENT with an online gallery with the high-resolution, edited images available for download to any computer, device, CD, etc. Along with personal use and printing release and a USB of said images. LISSIEPHOTO culls and chooses images carefully to accurately represent the day. All images delivered to the client will be edited, high resolution jpeg images. RAW images are available by request on a case-by-case basis.
LISSIEPHOTO keeps files for 6 months from the date of the wedding and can provide additional copies of the physical USBs to the CLIENT at the price of $175 each if needed.
The online gallery will be online for 6 months from the event date and it is the responsibility of the CLIENT to ensure proper downloading and backups of files are made. Please make sure you download them to multiple locations as soon as it is made available.
5. CANCELLATION: In the event that THE CLIENT cancels the contracted services for wedding photography outlined in this contract before the wedding ceremony takes place, the retainer fee will be forfeit. LISSIEPHOTO agrees to refund all additional paid money (less expenditures for which receipts will be provided or time spent via LISSIEPHOTO’s hourly rate), to THE CLIENT. The remaining paid balance will be refundable up until 30 days before event date.
6. COMMUNICATION: The parties agree to a pre-event consultation before the wedding date in order to finalize the actual shooting times and locations. There will be a “Timeline” delivered to the client to fill out with all finalized details to ensure proper communication from both parties. It is the responsibility of THE CLIENT to provide proper times, locations, addresses and phone numbers as necessary so that LISSIEPHOTO can be in the correct location at the correct time.
7. EVENT GUIDE: THE CLIENT will fill out a “Wedding Details” form to ensure proper communication and organization of all events and family photographs. THE CLIENT will be responsible for identifying people/objects which specific photographs are desired. LISSIEPHOTO will NOT be held accountable for not photographing desired people if there is no one to assist in identifying or gathering people for the photograph(s).
8. 60 to 90-MINUTE WINDOW: The bride and/or groom agree to set aside at least a 60 to 90-minute time frame after the ceremony for photographs that cannot be obtained during the ceremony or reception unless OTHERWISE discussed with LISSIEPHOTO. The 90 minutes following the ceremony includes group photographs and portraits of the bride and groom. If either the bride’s or groom’s late arrival (or any other reason outside of the photographer’s control) prevents this 90 minute window from occurring, LISSIEPHOTO shall not be held liable for failure to take desired photographs. Please ensure all members are present and cooperative for family photographs. If the ceremony is at or after sunset, all photos must take place before the ceremony when there is ample daylight.
9. COOPERATION: The parties agree to positive cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment. LISSIEPHOTO will make decisions based upon lighting and artistic and professional discretion. LISSIEPHOTO is not responsible for key individuals’ failure to be present or to cooperate during photography sessions, neither for missed images due to details not revealed to LISSIEPHOTO.
10. SHOOTING TIME / ADDITIONS: The photography schedule and selected methodology are designed to accomplish the goals and wishes of THE CLIENT in a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. THE CLIENT and LISSIEPHOTO agree that positive cooperation and punctuality are therefore essential. Shooting commences at the scheduled time. Should the ceremony start late due to any reason whatsoever, LISSIEPHOTO will not be held liable for any photographs not taken.
11. HOUSE RULES: The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or the reception site management. THE CLIENT agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is THE CLIENT’S responsibility; LISSIEPHOTO will offer technical recommendations only.
12. DIGITAL NEGATIVES, PRINTS and COPYRIGHTS: The photographs, digital negatives or prints produced by LISSIEPHOTO are protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved). Upon final payment by THE CLIENT, THE CLIENT retains full copyright ownership of the resulting images and will be transferred to THE CLIENT under the following conditions:
THE CLIENT must obtain written permission from, and compensate LISSIEPHOTO prior to an event where THE CLIENT, THE CLIENT’S friends or relatives publish or sell the photographs for profit. This includes contests, giveaways, etc.
Unedited RAW images may not be posted online using LISSIEPHOTO's name to deter business due to the non-reflected artistic editing style brand of LISSIEPHOTO.